confident

Posted by darklilcaramel on 1:18 PM

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF, I FEEL SO CONFIDENT!!! JUST LIKE THTA LITTLE CAT, CAN NOBODY STOP ME!!!


     I feel so happy that the work I did on my boo's back looks great.  I feel so confident that I finally figured out a confort with my tattoo gun.  I feel like I can just sit down and get to work and get it done.  I feel exited because now I can start doing more tattoos, I am very confident with my lettering and I just one day want to be an amazing artist like some of the artists already out there.  My boo's back looks nice and smooth, there is no scabbing or scratches.  The ink looks real even in all three letters.  He is at work but I sent him off with some anitbacterial gel and some ointment to put on it during his lunch.  I wan to make sure we keep it nice and clean and moisturized.
    
     The exiting news is that now I get to finish filling in all the rest of the letters.  The best news is that he want me to add some more work to his back!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!  We brainstormed with my lil cuz last night and came up with a great idea for a back piece for Demetrius.  He is very spiritual and he wants all his work to have a meaning.  My lil cuz threw the idea of the tree of life out there...hmmmmm....we played with the idea and that is what I am about to start sketching out.  Within the branches there are going to be defenition of the word "blessed" from the bibble.  (that is what the graffity lettering says at the top of his back)  I am soooo exited!!!




This is just  a beautiful pic of the tree of life...

1 comments:

Comment by Treacle on February 17, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Thanks so much for your kind word about my blog! It makes me soooo happy that you enjoy visiting, and even happier that you left a comment. Please feel free to e-mail me anytime at the.lingerie.addict@gmail.com. I always respond. :-)

And it's cool that you're a tattoo artist. Do you ever post photos of you work?

 

Post a Comment