Happy Chinese New Year

Posted by darklilcaramel on 12:06 AM



Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!! I hope everyone (if anyone is even reading this...), had a good day. Portland was actually quite beautuful today. I tried to get out of the house and go down town, I got dressed, did my makeup, my hair, I looked good. But somehow I never made it out the door. I was feelin a little depresed, and my head started to hurt, and by the time I was ready, my head ache was a migrane. So my attitude was a bit beat up for a moment, but I tried not to let it defeat me, sooo after running a quick erand with my lil cuz and my booboo. I decided to let my creative side come out.




I love tattoos, and since people say you should try to find a carreer that makes you happy and not only money...I wanna be a tattoo artist when I grow up...*giggle* So I asked my honey if he wanted me to work on his back piece I started, and he said "hell yes", I set up my equipment and got to work. I am still very new at this and this is like the 4th time I have to work on filling the lettering in with the red ink. I feel so bad for my baby, but he is a soldier, I really am amazed at how patient he has been with me. Even though sometimes I don't know if we belong togethere, there are times when he shows me how much he loves me. Enough with this sappy talk, I filled in three of the letters and I feel very confident with my work. If there are any real seasoned artists out there I would love to hear from you, any feedback or pointers to help me out with this I would soooo much appreaciate it. So the pic to the left is the work that I just did. Thank you, if there is anyone is out there...much love to you.


Miss Caramel
P.S.
Goodnight, sweet dreams, have a blessed night!






1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on February 18, 2010 at 4:27 PM

amazing! this is your practice?!?! you did an amazing job so far, and your man is definitely a cool guy...look forward to seeing the end product.
xox alison

 

Post a Comment