Tired...

Posted by darklilcaramel on 6:57 PM

I feel absolutly drained and I still did not do what I wanted to do.  I do not like when that happens... I wanted to make my blog a little bit more me, I did not like how cokie cutter it was.  I sat here and tried for hours to change the background and the font.  I changed some of it, but I still am not absolutely in love with it.  I guess it is much better than when I first started.  I still have not walked my puppy...what a bad doggy mother I am. Its 6:41pm and I will do it just as soon as I get done with this. 
To my credit I did wake up with a fever and my stomache was killing me.  I could blame it on the weather for being warm during the day and freezing at night, or it could just be stress.  Either way I need to start loving myself a little more.  Because I am starting to feel like her...


I hope everyones day is going well.  I will try to snap a few pictures of Chulo when I walk him today.  He is getting so big!! I will try and post them as soon as posible...
Lotsa Love,
MissCaramel

0 comments:

Post a Comment